Parking Tip | Reminder for student permit holders

George MacDonald, Parking Services

Parking & Transportation Services wants to remind the Miami community that student vehicles must be removed from the West Millett parking lot in advance of home football games by 7 a.m. of the following Saturday dates:

Sat., Sep. 21 (University of Cincinnati) - White Out

Sat., Oct 5 (Central Michigan) - Family Weekend

Sat., Oct. 19 (Akron) - Homecoming - Red Out

Student vehicles may park in any blue or yellow area on the parking map except the West Millett parking lot beginning at 7 p.m. on the Friday before the game through 7 p.m. of the Monday following the weekend game regardless of what color permit the vehicle has.

Student vehicles must be removed from the West Millett parking lot in advance of home football games by 7 a.m. on the following Tuesday dates:

Tue., Nov. 5 (Bowling Green)

Tue., Nov. 19 (Buffalo)

Student vehicles may begin moving their vehicles into any blue or yellow parking area except the West Millett beginning at 12 p.m. on the Monday prior to the game and should return to West Millett (or Ditmer) by 12 p.m. the Wednesday after the game regardless of what color permit the vehicle has.

Citations will be issued to vehicles which are not moved from the lot by 7 a.m. on game day.

A link to the most current parking map is below:

www.miamioh.edu/parking  

If you have questions about where you may park your vehicle or Miami's parking regulations, please contact the Parking & Transportation Services office at (513)529-2224 or parking@miamioh.edu. The most current parking regulations can always be found online at:

http://www.MiamiOH.edu/parking/policies     

Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope to see you at the game!