OPD makes arrests in Uptown Bucks scam

At around 2 p.m. Nov. 30, Oxford Police Department (OPD) officers met with management from Papa John's Pizza and Uptown Bucks in reference to some suspicious charges.

According to police reports, Papa John's employees noticed deliveries to multiple addresses in a mobile home park charged to the same Uptown Bucks account number.

The employees reportedly told their manager about the suspicious transactions, and Uptown Bucks was contacted about the account.

After reviewing the account information, Uptown Bucks reportedly confirmed the activity appeared to be suspicious.

According to police reports, Papa John's notified OPD when the flagged account placed another order.

Officers reportedly accompanied the Papa John's delivery driver to 5201 College Corner Pike apartment 226, where Jana Munden, 40, answered the door.

Officers reportedly determined the Uptown Bucks account used to place the pizza order did not belong to Munden and she was placed under arrest.

According to reports, further investigation also led to the arrest of Jason Saylor, 35, and Allison Walter, 27.

According to police reports, the three made unauthorized charges dating back to July, totaling in excess of $1,000.

Charges were reportedly made at Papa John's, Buffalo Wild Wings, SDS Pizza, Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza.

Munden was cited for theft, Walter was cited for four counts of misuse of a credit card and Saylor was cited for seven counts of misuse of a credit card.

Uptown Bucks account holders who notice questionable charges are encouraged to contact OPD at (513) 524-5240.