Letter from hockey coach Enrico Blasi

Enrico Blasi, Miami University Ice Hockey Head Coach

Miami Students,

Congratulations again on making Steve Cady Arena one of the most difficult buildings for opponents to play in during the 2009-2010 season!  Our continued success on the ice is in large part due to the atmosphere you create through your unrivaled enthusiasm during games!  We would not have achieved the program's third ever CCHA Regular Season Championship if it were not for the support shown by our students.  Our program ‘Thanks You' for your passion and support to Miami University Hockey!

Even though the regular season has closed, the most exciting part of our season is just beginning and we need as many of you in Cady Arena on March 12th – 14th.  We realize this weekend falls on the last part of spring break, but for those who can come out during the CCHA Playoffs we'll need your support as we begin our quest toward a CCHA Playoff Championship.  Many of you have been loyal supporters for many years and we'll need you more than ever during the most pivotal point in the year.  Although, the games represent CCHA Playoff games, we attempt to minimize the cost of a ticket by selling each individual student ticket for $3/game.   Call the Miami Athletic Ticket office at 513-529-4295 to reserve space today.

On behalf of all the players, coaches, and staff members, thank you for your undying support of Miami Hockey!  You truly make the difference!

See you at the rink!

Coach Blasi