Clooney movie seeks extras

If you see George Clooney in Cincinnati or Oxford, snap a photo and send it to eic@miamistudent.net!

Bethany Bruner, Community Editor

If you see George Clooney in Cincinnati or Oxford, snap a photo and send it to eic@miamistudent.net! (ERIN KILLiNGER | The Miami Student)

George Clooney is inching closer to Oxford, and he's looking for extras.

Clooney's new project, Ides of March, is scheduled to film in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky during February and March.

Dare to Dream Casting will hold an open casting call for extras from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 5. Dare to Dream is located at 700 W. Pete Rose Way in downtown Cincinnati.

Those going to the casting call need to bring a photo and contact information. If you have already submitted a photo and contact information, you do not need to attend Saturday.

If you cannot make it Saturday, you may e-mail a photo with your name, home and cell phone numbers and a picture to daretodreamcastingextras@gmail.com.

Clooney is directing, producing and starring in Ides of March, a movie based on the play by Beau Willimon. The movie revolves around a political staffer who gets a crash course on dirty politics during a presidential campaign.

Ides of March will also star Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Clooney came to Miami University to scout locations in November. Confirmation on filming on campus has yet to be confirmed.