As winter approaches, here are some reminders about snow routes in Oxford.
- No cars can be parked on snow routes during any level snow emergency.
- No cars can be parked on snow routes if there are more than three inches of snow.
- Once roads have been cleared and a snow emergency lifted, cars can be parked on the streets again.
- Student cars that are displaced can be parked in the Millett Hall parking lot.
These are the designated snow routes as listed by the Oxford Police Department:
- Chestnut Street (SR 732 to SR 27)
- Fairfield Road/Spring Street
- Patterson Avenue (SR 27 to High Street)
- High Street (to Panda Lane)
- Lynn Street
- Locust Street (Chestnut Street to Sycamore Street)
- Main Street (Chestnut Street to Sycamore Street)
- Campus Avenue (Chestnut Street to High Street)
- Tallawanda Road
- Sycamore Street
- Church Street (Locust Street to Poplar Street)
- Poplar Street (Church Street to Walnut Street)
- College Avenue (Chestnut Street to Church Street)