A fire broke out at Chunxi Kitchen, a Chinese restaurant at 12 S. Beech St. in Oxford, around 2:55 p.m. on Wednesday. Police and fire officials arrived at the scene soon afterward, and had the fire mostly put out around 5 p.m. No one was harmed.
Buy your plane tickets and book your hotel rooms. For the second time in three years, Miami football is bowl-eligible.
The Miami Student Newsletter
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive weekly emails with our top stories right to your inbox!