Arts & Events Calendar

Staff

Tuesday Feb. 4

Running out of room in your closet? Drop off unwanted clothes at the Miami University Club of Fashion and Design (MUCFD) clothing drive, benefiting the Talawanda Community Clothing Center. MUCFD will be accepting donations from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. at their office in Armstrong Student Center room 3009.

Wednesday Feb. 5

College linebacker turned country singer, Chase Rice, will be performing at Brick Street Bar & Grille. The show starts at 8:30 p.m.; tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door.

Thursday Feb. 6

Michael Pyatok of Pyatok Architects Inc. will give a lecture entitled "Sustainability = Equity" at 5 p.m. in Alumni Hall room 1.

Friday Feb. 7

Spend the night dancing to live music at the Hoedown Square Dance, hosted by the Oxford Community Arts Center. No experience or partner is necessary, so grab a friend and head Uptown for the 7:30 p.m. event! Tickets are $7.

Saturday Feb. 8

Catch Fusion, the Miami University Asian American Association's pan Asian cultural performance at 2 p.m. at Hall Auditorium. The show will feature dance styles from Cambodian and Polynesian styles to hip-hop. Tickets are $5 and are available at the Shriver Box Office.

Monday Feb. 9

Bartok Sonata for Two Pianos and Percussion will be performed at 3 p.m. at Hall Auditorium. The concert is free and open to the public.

Tuesday Feb. 10

The Calder Quartet, who has played on the stages of Coachella music festival and "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" among others, will be performing at the Oxford Community Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $10-$15 at the Shriver Box Office.