<p>Police are investigating swastikas and antisemitic posters found in the Miami University&#x27;s campus.</p>

Police are investigating swastikas and antisemitic posters found in the Miami University's campus.

Shoes stolen from female's apartment

At 12:54 p.m. on Feb. 24 officers were called on the report of a theft at 215 N. Main St. The female who made the call reported that she and five of her roommates had entered their home that evening to find that there were five pairs of shoes missing from the front door area and dining room area of their apartment. She stated that the thefts occurred over the period of a few weeks and they had noticed the missing shoes two weeks prior. She stated that neither she nor her roommates had any idea who would steal their boots and had not had any issues prior to this this incident. The investigation is ongoing.

Grand Theft Insomnia

At 10:45 p.m. on Feb. 27, an MUPD officer attempted to stop a female in a black vehicle who did not slow down for him around the area of 33 E. High St. He noticed there was a delivery tent on the top of the vehicle that looked like it belonged to either Jimmy John's or Insomnia Cookie. When the MUPD officer lost track of the vehicle, an OPD officer was able to stop the driver. The officer confirmed that the delivery tent was from Insomnia Cookie. Upon receiving this information, another officer entered Insomnia Cookie and asked the manager which of her drivers drove the black vehicle that had just been stopped. Another worker behind the counter claimed the car was his and it was supposed to be parked across the street. He claimed in the midst of rushing orders he had left the keys in the car. The officer who had stopped the vehicle questioned the female driver, whom the owner of the vehicle did not give permission to take the car. The officer issued a field sobriety test to the female, which she failed. She was taken into custody and charged with Grand Theft of a Motor Vehicle. She was transported to Butler County Jail.

Sweet Dreams at Subway

At 11:17 p.m. on Feb. 27, EMS and OPD was dispatched to the Oxford Walmart in reference to a male passed out inside the store. When the officers arrived, employees pointed to a male lying on the ground next to the counter inside the Subway restaurant portion of the store. He was using a Lay's potato chip bag as a pillow. The officer attempted to wake the male up. When he awoke, the male stated to the officer, "you're cute." He asked the male what he was doing sleeping on the floor and the male responded that he had been at a party and someone had put something in his drink. When EMS arrived on the scene, the male asked to go to the hospital. The officer noticed the male smelled strongly of an alcoholic beverage, had glassy eyes and was having trouble standing. EMS transported him to McCullough-Hyde Hospital. When the officers arrived at the hospital, the male was charged with Disorderly Conduct.