Advertisement

Fire in Chunxi Kitchen Uptown, occupants unharmed

A fire broke out at Chunxi Kitchen, a Chinese restaurant at 12 S. Beech St. in Oxford, around 2:55 p.m. on Wednesday. Police and fire officials arrived at the scene soon afterward, and had the fire mostly put out around 5 p.m. No one was harmed.

Read More

The Miami Student Newsletter

By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive weekly emails with our top stories right to your inbox!

South Campus Quarter leasing special

Twitter